Your hair is your crowning glory. Look after it and it will shine for all the world to see. You don’t always need expensive treatments, or visits to a hair salon to manage your hair professionally. There’s so much you can do yourself.
1. For shiny, healthy hair think first of your body’s intake. Your hair is really just a reflection of what you are inside. A good balanced, nutritious and healthy diet will do more to make your hair shine than any shampoo or conditioner. And drink eight to ten glasses of water a day too; hair is 25% water, so don’t let yours go thirsty!
2. Dry your hair after washing in the ambient temperature of your room after using an absorbent towel to soak up the excess moisture, but don’t rub hard. If possible, don’t use blow-drying, flat irons, curling irons or hot rollers. Artificial heating will leave your hair brittle and damaged in time. Be natural whenever you can.
3. Prevent unnecessary hair damage by using the right kind of hairbrush. Only comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, combing from end to root, but avoiding touching the root. Detangling wet hair with a hard steel comb can create a lot of damage, so don’t!
4. Remove trichoptlosis, or split ends, like this: take small sections of your hair and carefully twist them in a gentle downward motion. The split ends will stick out. Using sharp scissors, carefully cut into the twisted section, but not right through, to remove the damaged cuticles and leave a natural layered look. Cut roughly the same amount from each twist to balance the effect.
5. Hair loss can be slowed, or even reversed by applying a few simple tips, though they probably won’t cure an underlying condition. Biotin can help to regenerate hair follicles: blend bananas with honey, yoghurt and low-fat milk, and drink it daily. Supplements such as Vitamin B6, zinc and saw palmetto will help too, but eliminating stress and getting plenty of sleep may work just as well.
We are all obsessed with our hair, whether we are 9 or 90, male or female. Look after yourself first and foremost and your hair will reflect that care and attention. The Biblical Samson’s strength lay in his fine flowing hair. Your hair reflects your strength too.
Olive oil has been widely used in your salads as well as many other things. It is one of healthiest components to make your food taste better. This oil comes directly from the Mediterranean Region and it has become so famous that it has been used in all the continents. It is a favorite among all the health conscious people. Due to the immense number of benefits, it has been ranked among the top nutrition provider. It has been widely used in soaps making it mild and very skin friendly. It also helps to moisturize your body by the use of this oil in the soap.
Home Made Recipes
If you want to have smooth and fine nails olive oil is the best solution. Dowse your nails in a cup of olive oil for 30 minutes and find the best results.
Apply Olive oil liberally on your hands. To avoid spreading it elsewhere wear cotton gloves. This method helps you to get a smoother and softer skin.
Olive oil is the best solution for chapped lips. It does wonders to your lips.
To have beautiful, lustrous, shiny, silky and dandruff free hair, olive oil is the best bet. You can apply good amount of oil on your dry hair and cover it with a shower cap for 30 minutes, later shampoo it.
It is great moisturizing solution which makes your skin softer and smoother.
To make yourself an interesting bathing solution you can add 3-4 tbsp of olive oil with a few drops of essential oil.
You can make an excellent night cream by using 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup water. This helps to lighten your skin, kill bacteria and makes your skin smooth and clear.
It can work as a cleansing cream if you have dry skin.
Apply olive oil and then scrub with good amount of sugar. Later, wipe the sugar off your face with wet and warm cloth. One of the easiest ways to get facial done.
Soften your feet by applying olive oil on your feet.
Mix in bowl 1 egg, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp olive oil and few drops of rose water. Use this as a mask for dry skin. Once applied keep it for sometime, later rinse it off with warm water. Dab it dry.
Make a paste by mixing some mashed apricots and warm olive oil. Apply this paste all over your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it off with water.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
If the amount of money consumers spend on hair care products annually is any indication, most people are concerned about the appearance of their hair and strive to attain beautiful, healthy and stylish locks. In fact, most will go to any lengths to achieve their desired look. From professional salon treatments to over-the-counter argan oil hair treatment serums, hair care is a big business.
The only problem is that while many people are buying the right hair care products for their hair, they forget to follow basic hair care regimens that will guarantee the health and beauty of their tresses. Additionally, many are also causing needless damage to their hair by participating in unhealthy hair care behavior.
So, what should you do to make sure that your hair stays healthy, shiny and strong?
To avoid all hair care disasters, follow these 10 absolute don’ts of great hair care.
Hair care don’ts
1. Avoid unprofessional and over-the-counter hair care products whenever you can. Many of these only offer false hopes and promises.
2. Do not cut your own bangs. Leave all of your cutting needs, even bangs, to your hair care professional.
3. Avoid excessive sun, chlorine and salt water during the summer months. Excessive exposure can cause severe damage that is irreversible even if you use the best hair care products.
4. Do not use clarifying hair care products on your tresses more than one time per week. They can strip hair of moisture and essential oils.
5. Do not visit a hair care salon without first getting a referral from someone you can trust. Choosing a salon based on an advertisement or sale alone is very risky.
6. Do not purchase hair color that comes in a box.
7. Never stick with an outdated look because you are afraid of looking different. Styles change for a reason. Ask your hair care professional to bring you into this decade with a new style.
8. Do not straighten your hair with a clothes iron. C’mon, this was so over in the 70s. We have straightening irons that won’t damage your hair for this now. Look in the hair care isle.
9. Don’t brush your hair or put too much tension on it while it is still wet. This will cause breakage. Also, do not wear tight styles such as corn rows for extended periods of time unless you have ethnic hair.
10. Never use sun-lightening products such as lemon juice or over-the-counter hair care products designed to lighten hair with the sun unless you want a very short hair cut in the future.
In the end, hair care is a very individualized and personal thing. Feel free to add your own flair and style to your hair care routine, but remember to include hair care principles and products such as argan oil hair mask that will benefit your hair and avoid those that damage it.
Hair combing is a routine activity of almost all people.Some people keep a particular hair style throughout their life and some especially younger generation adopt new styles according to new trends and fashion.Hair styles has got close relation with the personality of a person.The hair of an unhygeinic person is usually tangled and dirty because of lack of washing and combing.To have a healthy scalp hair proper nutrition is needed.General health has got direct relation with the quality and quantity of hair.Regular washing,use of hair oil,proper combing ect are also needed to make the hair beautiful.General hints for combing is discussed here.
1) Different varieties of combs are available in the market.The best comb is selected by considering the nature of hair(hard or soft,long or short, natural hair,permed, colored) ,style and convenience.
2) Combing should be done with utmost care and concentration.Some people especially gents think about some other matters and comb without any care which may be harmful to the hairs.
3) Combing should be gentle .A vigorous combing can increase hair falling.
4) Do not comb if the hair is wet. First dry it with a towel and then put some oil and gently massage it.Now the combing will be easy and harmless.
5) Should not be combed in the opposite direction of hairs.This can increase hair falling.
6) Vigorous combing in backward direction can produce traction baldness.
7) Frequent combing can damage the scalp and the hair follicles.Those who carry pocket comb use it frequently and make it a habit.Combing two or three times in a day is sufficient.
8) The tooth of the comb should not be sharp and it should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp.
9) Always clean the comb before and after use because hair and dirt deposited in the gap will make combing diffucult and painful.
10) Others comb should not be used.This helps to prevent fungal and bacterial infections.Head lice can also spread from one person to other by sharing the combs.
Dry hair occurs mainly due to heat, the use of excessive chemicals applied on your hair and also by not taking good care of your hair. Every person’s hair has a certain amount of moisture which preserves your hair and does not let it dry. When certain level of moisture goes down due to many of the common reasons then you have to take special efforts to maintain that moisture. One should keep in mind that excess experiments with your hair can cause problems and lead to dry hair.
Some of the common reason why many face this problem is the excessive washing of your hair. Your hair need not be washed daily as this washes out the nutrients from your hair leaving you ‘high and dry’. So washing is not an appropriate solution for your hair on a daily basis. Use of hot dryers, hot curlers or any of the things you use for stylizing your hair also leads to drying. Swimming in chlorinated water without a head cap makes your hair parched and even drier. By using some of the home based recipes you can make your last longer with a better look.
The use of mild shampoo is one of the initial steps to be taken when you are treating dry hair. Look for shampoos mentioned as ‘dry and damaged’ which would work in your favor. The use of conditioner is a must as this helps in preserving the lost nutrients and oil in your hair. This would give a beautiful look to your hair with the extra shine and bounce. Snipping off the end of your hair would help in preventing further damage to your hair. Exposure to sun can also cause dryness. You can use hair sunscreen to protect your hair.
Use of some of the home made ingredients if properly blended can be very helpful. Beer seems to work wonders on your hair. You can spray your hair with beer once you have shampooed your hair. Mayonnaise is also a wonderful ingredient which brings life back to your hair as it is termed as an excellent conditioner.
Natural hair braiding is an old method of maintaining hair used by women. There are many hair braiding styles used in various countries. English braid, French braid, Dutch braid and fishtail styles are some of the hair braiding styles. These styles can be used on formal occasions like wedding or on casual occasions. With little practice one can become quite good at braiding hair.
You need some necessary things before going for braiding hair. The things needed include a wide-tooth comb and a rubber band or ponytail holder. If you feel that braiding should be done on damp hair then you should have a bottle spray of water.
In the case of dry it good to wash and use a good moistrizing conditioner and for fine hair it is better to use some kind of gel or spray on hair before braiding hair as it would be convenient then. The following are the steps to braid hair of a person:
Braiding hair should start with the use of hair gel ,spray, or oil treatment on the hair to help it become smooth. The hair should be dried then.
• In the beginning of braiding, hair should be divided among three sections. You should place the the left section between the left index finger and the thumb. The middle finger should be let free and the right section of hair should be placed between the right index finger and the thumb. This will create a braiding pattern.
• The middle section of the right middle finger should be grabbed. The right thumb and the index fingers should be extended so that that portion of hair becomes the middle section.
• You should use the left finger to pull the middle section of hair behind the left section.
• You should extend the left index finger and the thumb to make the left section of hair become the middle section.
• You should shift the portion of hair hooked in the right middle finger so that it sits between the right index finger and the thumb. This process should be repeated and then you should shift the portion of the hair hooked in the left middle finger so it sits between the left index finger and the thumb.
• The process should be continued untill you get the hair braiding of your desire.
To get a tight braiding the middle section of the braid should be pulled along the horizontal lines. The tip of the hair should be tied using a ruber band.
Braiding hair needs patience and practice to learn. It takes some time to become good at it. Pulling of hair too harsh should be avoided during braiding as it can result in hair fallout.
To curl, use a flat iron that’s thin, has rounded edges and gets hot on the outside as well. When curling, if you are getting kinks that means you are holding it too tight. If the flat iron won’t slide down the hair, try brushing out the section first so it’s nice and smooth.
Flat iron curls tend to hold better than when curled with a curling iron. It’s a little awkward at first to curl with the flat iron on yourself (trust me), but once you get it down you will be amazed how well your curls stay.
Try spraying your hair with hairspray before you curl; however let it sit for a second to dry and then curl it. Next gently brush through the curl so it’s not crispy. The hairspray will help with the hold, but brushing it out will keep it looking soft.
You may also want to clip up each curl as you go to let it set in place. Allowing the cuticle to cool and close while it’s in the curl shape this will help it stay a longer once you take the clips out.
When all of your hair is curled, spray it again with hairspray and then use a blow dryer on a low setting to blow it out for a few seconds. The heat plus the hairspray will really glue the curls in place.
If your ends won’t curl no matter what you do, that means it’s time for a trim. Damaged and split ends are stubborn and sometimes won’t take to the curl. Use a hair mask to condition and moisturize. A trim will help keep your hair healthy as will as help it curl a lot better. Argan oil hair treatment helps these damaged spilt as well.
Invest in good hair tools. Curling irons they work great. Using a good curling iron will not only speed up your curling time, but it will be less damaging and help your curls stay in longer. A drop of argan oil hair treatment will help with the fizziness and provide a smooth look.
If your hair is stick straight or freshly washed, using the right product can make it curl. Some products are for those with naturally curly hair, but it can works thick straight hair. Curl setting spray, styling mousse or spray wax are also good prepping products for curls.
Whether you want to look great for a party and have all afternoon to get ready, or just want to smarten up before a meeting, there are things to do to get your hair looking great and give your confidence a real boost.
Super Hair Tip Number 1:
Shampoo properly. By this, I mean that you should invest in a top quality salon shampoo that matches your hair type, if you have coloured hair, make sure that the formulation of your shampoo is suitable, likewise if your hair is thin, greasy, blonde, or brunette, talk to your stylist, and get them to advise you on what they think is best. Too many people simply pick something off the supermarket shelf and home for the best, when what they really need is a shampoo that suits them.
Super Hair Tip Number 2:
Condition deeply with Real Smoothness Argan Oil Hair Mask. Hair conditioners have a formulation that will add body, mositure and shine to your hair. You know how uncomfortable and scratchy clothes are if you don’t use a fabric conditioner, well hair is the same. Also, a good conditioner like a argan oil hair mask will help to keep your hair static free, which will reduce frizziness even more. Massage the conditioner from root to tip and leave it to work its magic and make your hair look really healthy and shiny before rinsing it thoroughly.
Super Hair Tip Number 3:
Dry your hair well. Modern hair dryers will not harm your hair as much as they used to, but if you are going to use a blow dryer to get your hair dry quickly, make sure you keep it moving over your hair and dry it evenly to avoid overheating. If you have the time, use the dryer on a cool setting to avoid damage.
Super Hair Tip Number 4:
Use a good Serum. There are a huge variety of great products around that are designed to smooth your hair. Most salons will be able to point you in the direction of a serum such as Frizz-ease that will help to keep your hair looking great such as Real Smoothness Argan Oil Hair Treatment. Generally hair serums work in three ways, by relaxing the hair, smoothing it, and reducing the potential for it to attract the static electricity that will cause it to frizz up.
Super Hair Tip Number 5:
Use good quality hair straighteners. Most people find that the cheaper hair straighteners do not do a very good job. You might find that they do not get hot enough to iron out the kinks properly on a single pass, and are not slippery enough to allow your hair to pass through smoothly. Opt for ceramic or glass heating plates, and make sure that there is an adjustable temperature. GHD straighteners are the one of the most popular brands around and ae commonly used in salons all around the world. Their plates get hot fast, and are extra smooth to make styling your hair easy, all of which makes them a real favourite in salons around the world. Ceramic plates will help discharge the static electricity from your hair too, and leave it looking straight for longer.
Super Hair Tip Number 6:
Eat well. Your hair is nourished by what you eat and drink, and will never look good if you don’t eat a balanced diet with lots of vitamins and minerals. Hair is mostly made of protein, so make sure your diet includes plenty. Keep a glass water bottle handy to drink plenty of water too, as this will flush impurities out of your body and keep you healthy.
In search constantly of wonderful wholesome ingredients to enhance the natural beauty of my hair that is often lost due to various external and internal factors, I came across a product line that was developed by focusing on using premium oil and other quality ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates. This may sound silly, especially when talking about something as simple as a hair conditioner .
However when you finally stumble across a conditioner like Real Smoothness Argan Oil Hair Mask that reconstructs, penetrates and rebuilds damaged hair for improved health, shine and elasticity. Ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair of all textures and not only offers you a high-quality product, but also smooth stressed damaged hair leaving your hair silky, full of movement and bounce, never weighed down and delivers when used as directed as well as saves you those expensive salon visits and provides relief to your wallet you are so excited you tell others.
It’s true, keep reading and I will explain
You see my daughter inherited a head full of thick hair and if you are anything like her I am pretty sure you as well as others who care about their appearance are like her. In her bathroom cabinet and possible yours its either full of expensive hair conditioners that are half full, or pushed to the back because they failed to improve your dry damaged hair or weighed it down.
But I am different, you see I have always been a penny pincher, purchasing my hair conditioners at either Wal-Mart or the dollar store, but in the end they too have always been junk and my hair suffered as well. These too are pushed back in my bathroom cabinet caughting dust.
My daughter on the other hand has always been an Amazon.com girl. She loved the fast shipping and money-back guarantee that makes certain that whatever she buys is always pleasing to her. So she decided to search Amazon.com for another hair conditioning product and low and behold she made a great decision that turn out to be great for both of us.
She found Real Smoothness Argan Oil Hair Mask which is a top quality hair conditioner and the price is great too, but not only that the company customer service representative followed up with our order within a day ensuring that we received our product . The customer serve did not stop there. In other follow-up e-mails we were provided beneficial instructions to maintain luxurious healthy hair properly.
The representative also provided some other advice on how to use Real Smoothness Argan Hair Mask with other quality hair products insuring that we received every benefit possible. Now remember my daughter inherited beautiful thick hair and had proud-ed herself own choosing good hair treatments considering herself knowledgeable on her hair care ,but I have to say even she learned a few great ideas that added to maintaining her beautiful hair.
So we both are truly impressed with a small purchase like this and we highly recommend you try Real Smoothness Argan Oil Hair Mask. So go ahead and click the link to order yours now for yourself. After you use the product a couple of times let other in on this as well.
Since I wasn’t able to sleep, I started searching the web for articles about Lavender oil and its uses for pain management after surgery. It all made sense to me, because I had heard rumors about people using Lavender for insomnia, and yes I found many testimonies that it was working for them. I read article after article until I came across this particular one. This article convinced me to try Lavender Oil for pain instead of taking another dose of the prescribed pain meds.
A fellow user applied the Lavender Oil after surgery to the knee. After using a number of times to the entire area the pain began to diminish! Throughout the day when topically applying the Lavender oil every three hours amazing results are being achieved. The bottom line is…instead of reaching for those addictive pain killers, try using what nature has bestowed upon us. I feel it is extremely important for us to take charge of our bodies and choose safer methods to treat illnesses and pain.
Real Smoothness Lavender Oil is a must have product for anyone interested in the therapeutic benefits essential oils. In the event that you’ve read regarding the therapeutic benefits of certain essential oils on the market but are unclear about which to select, then I greatly recommend that you give Real Smoothness Lavender Oil a try. At this time you may have already read of the Lavender flower and the refreshing aromatic scent that it offers. Amazingly, even though it is most frequently used in cleansers, detergents, creams and gels and fragrances, it’s also recognized to help present relief for the body both with your mind and body.
This is the reason why you see it being used a lot in health spas and baths. It offers a soothing effect that could help slow down the activity of the nervous system that makes it much easier for you to let loose and unwind. But furthermore you’ll find numerous other possibilities that you could use Real Smoothness Lavender Oil for. Among the numerous skin benefits it includes its ability to help address skin acne as a result of its anti-bacterial property. Aroma therapists propose that you just add a few drops of the oil straight into basic cream and then use it as your moisturizing lotion.
Now I have to tell you where I found this amazing product. It was on Amazon.com. What made this so great was that by purchasing it on Amazon.com it’s backed by a Money back Guarantee which insures you are happy with your product and the fast shipping is nice too!
After your order is shipped, Real Smoothness Customer Service follows up with e-mails ensuring that you received your product. They then follow up with several other-mails offering informative tips for usages or if they can be of assistance. It was great!
This is impressive so I encourage you to act now and click the link and order your Real Smoothness Lavender Oil now because Lavender essential oil is known for being one of the more useful oils available in the market and there are a lot more that Lavender oil can present us.